Monday, December 21, 2020

(review) Artic Fox mixing Purple Rain Poisedon Blue dyes

Because Artic Fox is supposed to be "so fantastic"- I tried it on my virgin-dirty-blonde hair. Just slapped it all over my head, it smells good........ Results: my hair looked good until I washed with shampoo haha, of course!

I used a 50/50 mix of Purple Rain/Poisedon on one side of my head, and just Purple Rain on the other side. I wore a shower cap to bed and let the dye marinate overnight.
No dye stuck to my roots- if you really want color that lasts you'll need to bleach! The struggle is real. Why can't someone make a permanent blue violet hair dye?? ☹️

my hair after 1 shampoo/ after 2 shampoos 😲
The Purple Rain fades pink magenta.
Look at the difference that mixing blue into the purple did, that side is actually staying purple Yay 🙂
* * * * * * * * *
Ok, and then I threw Poisedon all over everything
and got the perfect blue violet color I wanted ♥️
...but it still didn't stick to my unbleached roots 😂
Artic Fox Poisedon blue over Purple Rain hair dye

No comments:

Post a Comment