Monday, April 27, 2020

(review) BEE VENOM Face Mask by Lanocreme

Who wouldn't want to get stung by bees? 😂
 Tighten, brighten, and rejuvenate my skin!
I don't torture myself nearly enough lately 😊
Marshalls/TJ Maxx for $5.99!
Lots of great ingredients like: avocado, almond, rosehip oils; collagen, elastin, lanolin, manuka honey, cocoa butter; royal jelly and of course bee venom! 🐝
Instructions say to apply the creme SPARINGLY and leave on 15minutes... Or leave on overnight. OK, cool.
So I applied a thin layer before bed, and WOW! yes this stings! LOL the pain goes away after 2min
 but the tingle remains long after.
I did not wash it off my face, here's my face 30min after application, looks the same.My skin feels softer 🙂 or maybe just more tender??
Day 3: I'm not looking much better, huh?
Day 5: 🤷 I think this is all marketing  hype 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment